STATEMENT OF COOPERATION
1. I understand that my child’s attendance is a privilege and
not a right that if anytime his/her conduct or academic performance in school
is not consistent with the imposed standards, the school reserves the right to
terminate my child’s enrollment.
2. I also understand that it is my obligation to pay all
demandable tuition and school fees on-time and that my failure to do so the
school has the right to rescind this enrollment contract and deny my child’s
continued stay in school.
3. I understand that as a parent/guardian it is my obligation to
attend the academic and non-academic affairs in school concerning my child’s
development, including the affairs of the Parent & Teacher Association.
4. I also give permission for my child to take part in all
school activities that enhance his/her learning except where there is a
physician’s advice for non-participation,
which will be supported by a medical certificate.
5. I also agree that the school’s effort to train the students
with the word of God, through the Bible, will contribute to my child’s
character and values formation aside from the other phases of instruction.
6. I understand that this is an English-Filipino Zone
7. I further agree to read and understand the policies, rules
and regulations of the school which are contained in the Student Handbook. I
agree to abide by them as long as my child is enrolled in this institution.
8. I authorize the personnel of this institution to collect, process,
retain, and dispose of personal information of the above-mentioned student in
accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012.